The History of Quality SteelQuality Steel's history dates back to 1957 when Lowry Tims grew tired of getting inferior product. He set out to build a good quality propane tank and provide excellent customer service. Lowry’s vision brought about the creation of Quality Steel which has grown into a family of businesses, including LP Cylinder Service and Buckeye Fabricating Company. With over 200 years of combined experience in the propane industry, the Quality Steel family of businesses lead the way as the market share leader in propane tank manufacturing and refurbishing.
While the company has grown through acquisition, it still practices the family values and commitment to employees and customers instilled more than 70 years ago:
- Certified, trained staff provides industry-leading services following the latest safety standards and codes
- Automated processing using the most advanced technology and equipment in the industry
- American Proud – 100% USA manufactured in the U.S.
- Innovative quality control system ensures safety for you and your customers
- Tracking of essential container data to assist with asset management and integration with data systems
- Exceptional, personalized transportation service
- Personalized customer service – when issues do arise we take care of them quickly and fairly