American Made, Expertly Crafted Aboveground/Underground Tanks
Aboveground/Underground “combination” tanks are for propane storage in residential or small commercial applications. These models can be installed above ground or as a shallow burial storage solution.
Made in the U.S.A. and crafted using only the finest materials, our Aboveground/Underground tanks will suit any residential and small commercial need.
At Quality Steel, we are proud of each tank that leaves one of our three strategically placed facilities. Our inside sales force works directly with our production teams at each location, consistently providing the best lead times in the industry. With our fully integrated teams, Quality Steel makes the buying experience seamless and hassle free from start to finish.
Looking for a propane tank? We are grateful that you have ended up on our site. That being said we are not a direct distributor to the general public. Please go to www.propane.com to find a dealer near you.
Aboveground/Underground Tank Specifications
Download Underground/Aboveground tank spec sheet.
120 – 1,990 WG Capacity
- Conforms to the latest edition of ASME Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels, Section VIII, Division 1
- Complies with NFPA 58
- Rated at 250 psig from -20° F to 125° F. All vessels registered with National Board. All standard vessels UL listed (UL 644 - Container Assemblies for LP-Gas). Standard vessels available with CRN Two service options available:
- Option 1: Ready-to-bury underground option, coated with either powder coated phenolic epoxy finish or liquid applied epoxy primer coat followed by urethane top coat, supplied with composite AG/UG dome
- Option 2: Aboveground option, coated with either powder coated TGIC polyester finish or liquid applied epoxy primer coat followed by urethane top coat, supplied with steel AG/UG dome
Download our aboveground tank spec sheet.
* Leg spacing +/- 2”. Leg widths and spacing may vary based on mfg. location. Check with your salesperson for details. 120, 250, 320 wg. standard tanks - no holes in legs (one center hole on request). 500 and 1000 wg. standard tanks - 2 holes 16” on center. 1450 wg. and up as shown above. ** Full load and stack quantities vary by shipping location. Check with your salesperson for details.