Anhydrous Ammonia Tanks
Quality Tested, Made in the U.S.A. Anhydrous Ammonia Tanks
Quality Steel Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3) Tanks are manufactured in the heart of the Midwest in our strategically placed Fremont, Ohio location. Our tanks are rigorously tested and expertly manufactured to ensure ASME guidelines are met.
Equipped with an experienced sales force and customer support team, Quality Steel makes sure all Anhydrous Ammonia Tanks are built, shipped, and delivered on time. Once delivered to the customer, our tanks include a 3-year limited warranty.
Looking for a propane tank? We are grateful that you have ended up on our site. That being said we are not a direct distributor to the general public. Please go to www.usepropane.com to find a dealer near you.
Anhydrous Ammonia Tank Specifications
Download Anhydrous Ammonia tank spec sheet.
1,000 – 2,000 WG Capacity
- Stringently manufactured to the requirements of the ASME code for your safety
- Engineered roll-over cage with heavier steel and greater accessibility to valves
- Roll-over cage mounted on welding pads for maximum strength and is field repairable
- 30% more working clearance from liquid withdrawal valve and safety handle
- Seal welded stainless steel data plate mounted on pads and away from hose connections for longer life
- Superior leg design that is stronger, field repairable, mounted on a welding pad
- Precise fit before weld with 100% x-ray of long-seam welds
- Advanced powder paint coating to resist exterior corrosion
- All tanks are fully stress relieved to help alleviate stress corrosion
- All tanks are vacuum purged
- Standard tanks are shipped with stainless steel float gauges, water bottle attachments and two drain plugs
- A three-year limited warranty is in place along with the largest, most experienced sales and customer support team
Download our Anhydrous Ammonia tank spec sheet.
* Pressure relief valve(s) not shown