Quality Assured, U.S.A. made Dispenser Tanks
Where space is limited, Quality Steel’s expertly crafted, made in the U.S.A Dispenser Tanks provide safe and dependable use. When possible, modified tank configurations can be made. These tanks are primarily used in conjunction with propane filling stations and are available in horizontal as well as vertical configurations.
To ensure our customers are getting a product that suites their needs, Quality Steel’s service-focused teams will guide customers through a seamless buying process. Lead times are controlled by thorough inter-team communication and strategically placed nationwide facilities.
Looking for a propane tank? We can help direct you where to buy because we do not sell to the public. To quickly find a propane tank supplier near you, simply visit www.propane.com/where to buy.
Download Dispenser tank spec sheet.
500– 1,990 WG Capacity
- Made in the USA
- Aboveground tanks accompanied by a 5 year warranty
- Standard color is white
- Conforms to the latest edition of ASME Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels, Section VIII, Division 1
- Complies with NFPA 58
- Rated at 250 psig from -20° F to 125° F. All vessels registered with National Board. All standard vessels UL listed (UL 644 - Container Assemblies for LP-Gas)
- Vessels are either powder coated with TGIC polyester or primed with liquid epoxy and coated with liquid urethane top coat
- Superior leg design with heavy steel re-enforcing
- Welded steel valve guard
- RegO Valves
- All vessels are shipped vacuum pre-purged
- Underground tanks available upon special request